Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure is the newest game in the Scribblenauts saga. It has been developed by 5th Cell and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for various platforms, including PC, and other Nintendo consoles. This time, the adventure is based on the DC comics' universe. If you have played the previous games, you have already met our protagonist, Maxwell, and his magic notebook which can summon everything that is written on it. His sister Lily also appears in this adventure, and with her globe she can travel wherever she wants.
Maxwell and Lily visit Gotham City to meet their favorite superheroes
This way, Maxwell and Lily visit Gotham City to meet their favorite superheroes by slapping a page of the notebook with Gotham City written on it and adding the page to Lily's globe. However, the word “doppelganger” is also written in the back of the paper. After meeting up with Batman, Lily's globe shatters. Thus, your objective now is to fix it it to be able to return home. To do this, you have to get Starite bits that have come from the globe. However, Maxwell's evil twin is also in the DC universe, and he joins comic-book villains to challenge you.
This installment features about 2000 characters from DC comics, ranging from the most well-known such as Batman, Superman, or Wonder Woman, to others such as Matter-Eater Lad or Bloodwynd. In addition, multiple versions of the superheroes are available, for instance, myriads of Green Lanterns can appear, and you can connect them to adjectives such as 'Zombie' Superman. These characters can help you solve puzzles with their superpowers. In addition, several locations from the DC comics are present throughout the story. The Batcave in Gotham City will be your hub, and places such as the Fortress of Solitude, Atlantis of Aquaman, Metropolis, Oa, Metropolis or Central City are also available.
Everything is possible in the DC universe
Once you download it, you have to complete tasks to earn reputation. Reputation allows you to unlock more places and cities from the DC universe. You will have free access to the Batcomputer, with which you can look for all information related to DC and then summon it. Everything can be summoned, even different versions of the superheroes such as Green Lantern (Guy Gardener, Hal Jordan, Jon Stewart, Kyle Raynor...)
You also have the Hero Creator. This tool allows you to create a superhero from scratch, with plenty of outfits and features available, and then you can summon it in the game. Apart from the main missions of Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure, Mr. Mxyzptlk will often appear with a challenge for a level. For instance, he will ask you to complete quests with no weapons, or without writing words using the letter "b".
Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure Full Version Features
Here you can see the unique features of Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure:
- 1050 superheroes from DC, including Aquaman, Green Lantern or Superman
- 650 villains from DC, including Siniestro, Catwoman or the Joker
- Possibility of summoning almost everything from the DC Universe
- Endless replayability: you can repeat a level whenever you want and different missions will be available since they regenerate every time you play
- Hero Creator: you can create your own hero from scratch and summon it in the story
- Sidekick Mode: this installment gives the opportunity to play with a friend with Wii platform
- Batcomputer: an encyclopedia with the name and description of objects and characters from DC comics
- Multiplatform: available for Nintendo 3DS, WiiU and PC
If you are interested in Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure and you want to know more information about it before you download it, feel free to visit the .
The minimum system requirements to download this game to your PC are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Dou 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 XD Dual-Core 4000+
- RAM Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 or ATI Radeon X1800
- Hard Drive Space: 2 GB free/available