The Elder Scrolls Online is a MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) developed by ZeniMax Online Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It’s part of The Elder Scrolls saga, acting as a prequel. It’s set a thousand years before the events that occurred in Skyrim, the fifth installment of the saga.
Developers state that this release will keep the same gameplay mechanisms seen in other installments of the saga, such as the quest system, the factions or the importance of questing all alone, diminishing the importance of the multiplayer aspect which tends to characterise these kinds of games. They also promise a more dynamic game with more combat gameplay possibilities.
A vast world
A thousand years before the events of Skyrim, Tamriel wasn’t much different, and people knew neither peace nor harmony. Roads and trails were full of bandits and mage guilds invoking under the moon, searching for new acolytes to attack the Government. Those were times of prosperity for the rich and misery for the poor. This is the context within which The Elder Scrolls is set, pure Middle Ages.
This release is graphically similar to Oblivion, but the similarities end when a battle occurs. Attacks are visual and MMO-based, since the area of effect, the range and the cool-down time are vital to success. Most attacks are bound to numeric keys, following old-style massive RPGs. This release is graphically pleasing, but it is clearly below the level of Skyrim, given its massive multiplayer concept forces it to be suitable for almost any PC.
Attacks are visual and MMO-based, since the area of effect, the range and the cool-down time are vital to success.
The character editor has been improved and it has also been subdivided into several additional categories. You are free to choose from a wide range of races, such as Argonians, the Dunmer, the Khajit, the Orcs, the Redguards or the Bretons. Every race belongs to its own faction. For instance, Bretons and Redguards belong to the Daggerfall Covenant. The game also has loads of simple tutorials that will teach gameplay basics and some multiplayer tools for those who are used to single-player mode.
The Elder Scrolls Online offers several classes to choose from. The Templar deal weapon damage and also use magic restoration spells to heal. The Dragon Knight is one of the most versatile of classes: they can be good tanks when equipped correctly, but you will be free to turn your DK into an assassin or a ranged damage dealer if you so wish. The Sorcerer is a powerful character who relies on magic and uses its destructive skills to obliterate enemies.
The Elder Scrolls Online Full Version Features
Here you can check some of the main features of The Elder Scrolls Online before you download it:
- Loads of races available: pick a fierce Orc, a Breton or an Argonian or another race to start your adventure
- Level up and develop your abilities: If you jump, you will improve your stamina. If you wield heavy weapons, you will become stronger
- Several classes available: destroy your enemies with the power of the Sorcerer or heal your team using the Templar
- Explore dungeons and get loot: you will be able to improve your gear, use the gold you earned to buy a house or even your own horse-drawn carriage to travel like royalty
- Secondary professions available: Craft your own armor and weapons by becoming a blacksmith or steal anything you want through learning the art of thievery
If you are interested in The Elder Scrolls Online and want more information before you download it, please visit official website.
The minimum system requirements to download and run this game are:
- Operating System: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: Celeron E1200 Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better
- RAM Memory: 1 GB or higher
- Hard Disk: 25 GB free space available