Forza Motorsport 5 is a racing game developed by Turn 10 Studios for Xbox One consoles. This is one of the first exclusive titles launched for Microsoft’s console. Forza has received positive reviews overall, which is not surprising given that it is part of a well-known saga. The game has fulfilled expectations in many aspects, and should be considered a good title.
Forza Motorsport 5 offers a wide range of 200 cars from 50 different manufacturers, and 14 original circuits, including Spa-Francorchamps, Yas Mina, Bathurst or Circuit de la Sarthe. Compared to the previous installments of this saga, this one brings fewer circuits, car models and manufacturers. In fact, there are some noticeable circuits missing, such as Nürburgring or Sonoma Raceway. Nevertheless, you can download missing circuits and car packs via DLC.
Forza Motorsport 5 offers realistic driving sensations even if you play using a regular controller instead of a racing wheel. Every single featured car has its own unique appearance and behavior on the asphalt. This is one of the most outstanding features of this release, as it perfectly recreates the way in which a specific car should be driven. You will have to get used to the way cars drift using physics, the performance of your engine and even the way in which hits affect the behavior of your car. However, this title doesn’t require the best driving skills to be played. In fact the opposite is true; the game will automatically adapt to your skill level so it doesn’t become too difficult.
Every single featured car has its own unique appearance and behavior on the asphalt.
This release also offers the Forza Vista mode seen in the previous installment. With this car, you will be free to go across the garage discovering every single detail. You will be able to check the outside as well as the inside of the cars (both faithfully recreated). You will also have additional information about the model you are examining, such as its history and mechanical information.
Another feature we should highlight is the implementation of the Drivatar. Opponents are no longer AI controlled bots generated by the title. Instead, they are real people who have driven online and whose driving profiles have been uploaded. Every time you play, your console gathers information about your driving techniques, creating a virtual version of yourself that will become better as you play. This way, your rivals will be profiles that the game downloads from the Internet, so the behavior of every racer will be different. However, you will be free to choose the difficulty level before Forza picks your rivals.
Forza Motorsport 5 Full Version Features
Here you can see some of the features of Forza Motorsport 5:
- Vast array of cars: enjoy 200 different car models, like the Lamorghini Aventador or La Ferrari
- Mythic circuits: test your racing skills on some epic circuits, like Silverstone or the Circuit de Catalunya
- Race against real people: you will compete against other racers thanks to stored driving profiles in the cloud-based Drivatars
- Multiplayer mode available: Take advantage of Smart Match matchmaking to experience a competitive multiplayer game suited to your skills
- Stunning detail: the new graphics engine offers true-to-life characteristics of thousands of materials such as metal, glass, rubber or leather
- Forza Vista: enjoy admiring every detail of your car and learn new things about craftsmanship, history and the potential of every car
If you are interested in Forza Motorsport 5 and you need more information before you download it from your Xbox One, feel free to check the official website.
The minimum system requirements to run this title are:
- Operating System: Xbox One