Where's My Perry? is a puzzle video game developed by Disney for Android and iOS smartphones. This is a spin-off to the popular game Where Is My Water?, set in Phineas and Ferb’s world. This time, our main character is Perry the Platypus, a secret agent, known as Agent-P, who tries to save the world.
Where's My Perry? offers life-like physics applications so you can guide water accurately to your objective. You will have to take advantage of water’s different states: solid, liquid and vapour, to solve the different puzzles and help our semi-aquatic friend reach headquarters. This release brings you spy-themed graphics, different levels and missions and, what’s best, loads of lasers!
A Secret Mission
This release brings you spy-themed graphics, different levels and missions and, what’s best, loads of lasers!
Agent-P gets stuck in the pipe system while he tries to get to O.W.C.A. headquarters. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz is creating an evil army to defeat Perry and create his own bureau. He uses a new minion–inator every day to turn normal objects into evil agents. Now it’s your turn to guide the water to the objectives, free Perry and allow him to stop the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his army.
This game keeps the gameplay mechanics of the main title “Where’s My Water?”, and it will challenge you to guide the water with your fingers, removing earth to create a path to reach the siphon. The siphon collects the water and enables Perry to move through the pipe system. This release also includes several “-inators” (Dr. Doofensmirtz’s gadgets) which will have different effects. Some will instantly turn your water into other states like steam, allowing it to move upward, as well as solid ice or sludge. There is even a Celebrate-inator which automatically turns whatever is around into colorful confetti. This app features original voices from the animated series, as well as outro cut scenes that create this title’s storyline.
Where's My Perry? 1.5.1 Features
Take a look at the unique features of “Where's My Perry?”:
- Loads of missions to beat: guide the water accurately while you avoid obstacles to help our fedora-rocking hero Perry reach Organization headquarters
- You will be able to unlock several additional missions using the Lock Pick Without a Cool Acronym. Note that this item costs real money
- Master the –inators to turn water into ice, steam, sludge or even confetti!
- Collect the three gnomes on each level, filling them with water, as well as hidden dossiers belonging to other agents
- Achievements available: beat the objective time, find the secret files, complete bonus levels and get the Tri-Gnome to unlock achievements
If you are interested in Where's My Perry? And you need some more information before you download it, feel free to check the developer’s official website.
The minimum system requirements to correctly download and run this app are:
- Operating System: Android 2.1 or higher/ iOS 4.3 or higher
- Hard Disk: 46 Mb free space available for Android/ 50.4 Mb available for iOS
If you enjoy physics-based puzzles, you will love this download. Where's My Perry? is a title for all ages that will put your skills to test through loads of spy-themed levels. There are collectible objects, locked achievements and gnomes to collect in every level, so you will have to make an effort if you want to reach 100% in this app.